How to connect
It is free to sign up, and anyone can join our study groups. Please go to www.zoom.us and create an account. Please use your real name when creating your profile as the host of the study group will use this to help minimize Zoom Bombing.
If you are using a desktop or laptop, you can join the meeting directly from the Zoom website by simply clicking Join Meeting and entering the Meeting ID #. The first time you connect, you'll be prompted to download and install the Zoom application. Once installed, the Zoom application will open and you'll be able to enable/disable your video and audio before joining the Zoom session.
You can also use your tablet or phone to connect to our study groups. Once you've created your Zoom account, install the Zoom app from your device's app store. Once installed, open the Zoom application and log in with your account. Then click 'Join' and enter the Meeting ID # to connect to the desired study group.
Set Display Name in Meeting
- Click or Tap the Participants menu item
- Select your name from the list. It will be listed near the top, after the name of the Host
- Right click or long press your name and select Rename. Then enter your name.
Set Display Name in Profile
Experience Meeting Etiquette
- Please connect using your real name
- Please join the meeting with your mic muted
- Please keep your mic muted when you're not speaking